Managed Print Services (MPS)
Our consultative approach to internal print management
Need to know how efficient your document output is? We offer free system assessments that will inform you about your business.
Advocate for your Print Environment
Every company should have an advocate continuously looking to reduce costs, increase security, optimize efficiency, and reinforce green initiatives.
Our Managed Print Services (MPS) program keeps your fleet and your best interest in mind to help you attain the following advantages:
1. Reduce Costs
- Know your true cost of printing
- Ability to budget for company-wide printing
- Restrict printing abusers and color usage
- Allocate costs to departments/cost centers
2. Optimize Efficiency
- Ensure devices are performing at full potential
- Reduce the amount of print vendors and invoices
- Print wireless from a smart phone or laptop
- Empower IT to focus on critical tasks, not printing
3. Increase Security
- Protect confidential documents
- Maintain regulatory compliance
- Identify printing usage and supply costs
4. Green Initiatives
- Print to the most energy efficient devices
- Reduce paper and toner consumption
- Reduce landfill waste
How Does Print Management Work?
We identify your current costs and practices for document output and offer a customized plan that won’t burden you with additional overhead.
Organizations today are “doing more with less” by constantly finding ways to reduce expenses while increasing productivity. One area of business that is often overlooked is your print environment. Many companies are astonished with the inefficiencies and excessive expenses uncovered by our Managed Print Services (MPS) Analysis to create virtually the most strategic, smartest and sharpest print environment imaginable.
Rules-Based Printing promotes good printing behavior, deters overspending, reduces waste, and simplifies accounting/budget processes. Print jobs are analyzed and routed to a particular device based on a set of predetermined rules and conditions. Employees receive notifications anytime a less efficient machine is chosen or a document is unnecessarily printed in color. Printing costs are allocated to departments or cost centers and generate reports summarizing activity.
Software for Managed Print Services
Most data collection options offer only one-way communication. Central Business Systems, Inc's approach gives you two-way communication between your accounting and dispatch systems. This two-way communication streamlines business processes and eliminates overhead related to meter billing, supply reorder processing, service deployment, purchasing, and managed print services assessment and proposals.