- Shipping, Mailing, Accounting, Reporting and Tracking (S.M.A.R.T)
- – Automatically rate shop to identify the lowest cost or fastest delivery method of processing parcels, saving time and money.
- – Externally prepare shipments with traveler documents from any desktop, leaving the mail center full control of carriers and rates with Desktop RTS (Request to Send).
- – Assign carrier selection and printing permissions to users outside of the mail center with Desktop Print.
- – Establish potential cost saving opportunities, decrease the number of work steps to process items, and better organize shipments when using multi-package shipments.
Take full control of your iX-Series and create an unparalleled user experience. S.M.A.R.T. takes all the features from a traditional mailing system control panel and applies them to an all-in-one interactive PC.
- – Large descriptive buttons and prompts make navigation a breeze.
- – The Rate Wizard simplifies the process of selecting the correct postal rate and class. With clear step-by-step instructions, the selection process has never been easier.
With up to five levels of accounting supported for total postage reconciliation, this level of granularity supports even the most demanding business requirements.
- – Postal account reporting tracks spending down to 1/10 of a cent, providing the tools you need to stay on top of expenses.
- – Chargeback accounting lets you bill vendors, customers or departments for mailing/shipping costs and allows you to recoup postage dollars that would otherwise slip through the cracks.
- – Supports: Budgets, handling charges and surcharges, as well as an unlimited number of accounts or departments.
Easily produce informative reports and color graphs that give you the details you need.
- – Generate postage expense reports by: mail class, weight break, presort, ascending and descending register values, account/department, operator, cost center, pre-defined or custom time periods – and more!
- – Set it and forget it – S.M.A.R.T.’s report scheduler automatically runs and emails reports to a designated recipient or group based upon user-defined parameters.
Always know when and where your items are with S.M.A.R.T. Tracking.
- – Ensure delivery of every parcel and retain tracking history for up to 13 months.
- – Keep your customers informed by providing delivery email alerts each step of the way.
- – Obtain consolidated views of your mail center’s activities to better manage mailing and shipping operations.